1. “I’m always busy. You know, the more I do, the more ideas I have—that’s the funny thing. The brain is a muscle, and I’m a kind of body-builder.”
2. “I’m not an employee who goes to the office every morning at the same time. Then, vacations are needed. I’m like a rock singer with one-night stands on the road.
3. “No, I have someone who comes to the house and washes it, puts in the dry shampoo, and takes care if it because I have no time. I don’t even have time to go to the dentist. I’m busy but in a pleasant way. I’m the one who wanted to do all of it, so I can’t complain.”
4. “I’m not mad for thongs.”
5. “Forget about it! This was a job done by a fashion editor. I don’t even know the name of the man who did it, so don’t ask me about that.”
6. “I’m trying to think of the last time I had onions.”
7. “Well, I don’t want to be in-fashion.”
- Quotes from a 30 minute interview from W with Karl Lagerfeld. Comment 5 is about Balmain by the way. Not sure what he means, but quotes 2, 6 and 7 are just gold....